Disappointed - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Disappointed

Huge Soft top SaleAdvance Adapters SYE KitsCurrie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!

Unread 07-15-2008, 02:20 AM   #16
thetech

I'm not a Troll.
Thanks to all who gave some great input.
See Ya.................Mike

thetech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2008, 06:51 PM   #17
Elihawk
2008 MK Compass 

Jeepinz....that is not what the Honda web site says And in fact, the local dealer was so appalled that I was considering an obviously inferior product, that they told me to just leave (mostly in response to my "I want to buy an American automobile"). The truth is, my daughter's boyfriend use to work at the local Honda dealer and quit because they were asking him to charge the factory for "waranty work" that they never performed. This group (not all Honda dealers) is not the type I wanted to buy a car from.
Elihawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2008, 07:56 PM   #18
joppermann

Its funny to me the Compass is compared to the CR-V. Like I said, I have the Compass and my wife owns a CR-V, which she loves (so do I). They both have their positives and negatives. We plan on keeping both until they are paid off, something we've never been able to do (usually tire of a car after a year; not a real good idea, but we've done it numerous times).

As for the auto-trans, I've never had issues with it and feel its only drawback is dead stop acceleration, but I didn't buy it to race (passing is never been an issue).
joppermann is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2008, 08:09 PM   #19
OnRoad
2008 MK Compass 

Got to love it. There are an awful lot of people out there that have so little self awareness that they believe what others say even when it goes against their personal experience. In a word, lemming.

thetech-
Sorry if this is offensive, but you need to use your brain. If you have a vehicle that is trouble free, does what you ask it and does it well, why would you care what someone else has to say about it? By the way, if you have not had your Jeep flashed, do so. It drives so much better.
Now, if you are bored with the car and can afford a different one, go for it. It is your money.

Elihawk-
I associate that behavior with all Honda dealers as the ones around here are just as arrogant. The only ones worse are the Acura dealers. I wonder if they learn it in their training classes...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.