differances between limited and sport 4x4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > differances between limited and sport 4x4

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....

Unread 11-11-2007, 02:41 PM   #1
crod

differances between limited and sport 4x4

ok guys, need a little help. im looking at getting a patriot.

now, i want to get a "loaded" one with the offroad crawl trans. my biggest question is between the sport and limited. "loaded" out the sport is about 2k cheaper than the limited w/out navigation. so to me it looks like the only thing your paying for is the leather seats and the option of navigation?

thanks for the help.

crod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2007, 03:39 PM   #2
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

A "loaded" Sport would be the E package. D is pretty plain Jane. This is from the 2007 brochure, dealer was out of the '08's yesterday.

Standard on the Limited:
Speed Control (package Option on Sport)
Fog Lamps (Optional on Sport)
Optional sun Roof available (not available on Sport)
Heated Leather Seats (Heated Cloth on Sport Optional)
Optional Drivers Convenience Group (Auto Dimming Rear View mirror, Compass, Home-link, TPMS and Vehicle Information center - Also listed in the "Popular Equipment Group" for the Sport)

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-12-2007, 12:17 PM   #3
jjdejesus
2008 MK Patriot 

I went back and forth on the Sport v. Limited package myself, but ended up going with the Sport E package with the Premium Sound. The choice was just based on lifestyle.

I never use the Speed Control on my current car, or the sun roof on my wife's car. Heated leather seats in Georgia aren't a necessity for me. I was also afraid to get leather with a 2 year old and 70 lb dog back there. The other options just seemed like things I wouldn't use. Plus, I don't like the Silver external decorations on the Limited. Do wish I had the fog lights, but I plan on installing them myself.
jjdejesus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.