Deer Hit at 100 kmph...ouch over $6000.00 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Deer Hit at 100 kmph...ouch over $6000.00

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 07-03-2010, 08:16 AM   #16
miketmx
2008 MK Patriot 

I frequently travel through deer country in the East Kootenays and I couldn't tell you the number of times deer were going to cross the highway in front of me but heard my whistles and turned around and headed back into the bush from where they came. Some whistles are better quality than others and I use the 2 tone ones and keep the bugs out of them with a pipe cleaner when necessary.

miketmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2010, 12:48 AM   #17
Sk8ter
2009 MK Compass 

i should say this is a lucky strike with nobody got hurt, excpet the poor deer.

sorry for your money. dude.
Sk8ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2010, 05:35 PM   #18
LOWRD
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks Mike it's always good to hear that some one has had a good experience with them...I'll check to make sure they are of the 2 tone variety for sure...like I say it doesn't hurt to have them on there, if they work great if not o well was worth the try
LOWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2010, 08:30 PM   #19
LOWRD
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Finally got it back on the road once again!!!
Funny when I picked it up they forgot to put the side moulding on...they were still in the package in the back of the Compass...also forgot the North Edition also...LOL...but at least it's back again...
LOWRD is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.