Dash lights and radio lights go out when I turn on my headlights? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Dash lights and radio lights go out when I turn on my headlights?

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-27-2014, 07:53 AM   #1
heliotropicmoth

Dash lights and radio lights go out when I turn on my headlights?

I started my 2010 manual front wheel Patriot this morning, all my dash lights and radio light worked just fine. When I turn on my headlights everything goes out. Everything goes out when I hit the first turn on the headlight switch, the position that turns on the interior lights. When I turn the headlight switch all the way off the dash lights and the radio light come back on. Any suggestions? I just had it in the dealership on Monday 02-24-14 for an oil change, safety inspection and tire rotation.

Any help would be great,

Thanks,

Patrick

heliotropicmoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2014, 09:20 AM   #2
JeepDVL45

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds like your dimmer for you interior lights is set to the lowest setting.....

"Real men hide their feelings, WHY?!
BECAUSE IT’S NONE OF YOUR ****** BUSINESS!!!!
Men do not cry. Men do not pout. Men jack you in the ******* jaw and say…thanks for comin’ out." - Boondock Saints II
JeepDVL45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.