Dang, I took a rock or somethng into the side of the Compass - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Dang, I took a rock or somethng into the side of the Compass

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 04-03-2008, 10:02 AM   #1
rob_rector
2007 MK Compass 

Dang, I took a rock or somethng into the side of the Compass

Pretty nasty little gash. I went to get touch up paint at the dealership to try it. I guess if that doesn't work, there is always stickers It is in the rear driver side door, whatever it is it hit the tire too

I got an estimate of $400 - $450 to have it fixed. I will post some pics later if I can find my digicam. Or maybe I should get a couple Jeepforum stickers and put one on each side. There is Jeep forum stickers isn't there?

'07 Compass Limited 4X4: K&N Air charger, Borla cat back exhaust, Rocky Road Lift kit, Firestone Destination A/T 245/65/17's, Red painted brake calipers, Pioneer AVIC Z2, Sirius, iPod interface, Polk Audio 6X9s (all 4 doors), Polk Audio Tweeters (dash), Polk Audio 6.5s (rear hatch), 2 Kicker CVR 10" Sub woofers in custom enclosure (hidden), Eclipse XA4000 4 channel & XA1000 1 channel amplifiers.

Peep my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3031696
rob_rector is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2008, 10:17 AM   #2
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Admin runs the stickers in batches with a couple of mailing during the year for new supporters. I'm sure that your on the list.

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2008, 11:54 AM   #3
unclejjg

That must have been one heck of a rock. Do you think it flew off of a tractor trailer, or were you off-roading?
unclejjg is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.