LAMP, Park and Turn Signal Installation - from the 2007 MK FSM:
(see figure 1)
1. Position the park/turn signal lamp into the seat in the face of the front fascia (4). Be certain that the three alignment tabs on the lamp housing are engaged in the alignment slots in the seat.
2. Install and tighten the three screws (5) that secure the lamp to the back of the fascia. Tighten the screws to 2 Nˇm (14 in. lbs.).
3. Reconnect the engine compartment wire harness (1) connector (3) to the park/turn signal bulb socket (2) connector receptacle.
(see figure 2)
4. Position the front of the front wheel house splash shield (4) to the front fascia (2) closure panel and secure it with two push pin fasteners (3).
5. Install the push pin fastener (3) that secures the inboard side of the splash shield to the front end sheet metal.
6. Install and tighten the three screws (1) that secure the outboard side of the splash shield to the front fascia. Tighten the screws to 2 Nˇm (19 in. lbs.).
7. Reinstall the front wheel and tire. (Refer to 22 - Tires and Wheels - Installation) .
8. Lower the vehicle.
9. Reconnect the battery negative cable.
Jeep Social Care Specialist