Concept "MK's": What do YOU want to see? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Concept "MK's": What do YOU want to see?

Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight AssembliesJeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontPremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 03-28-2008, 11:36 AM   #31
JLink
2007 MK Patriot 

Thanks for that information Gramps, because I was completely distraught at them ignoring several of your posts. I wished I could have attended on the correct night, but the next day I had an awards ceremony and WLC (PLDC) graduation I was ordered to attend (good old Uncle SAM employee). So I was unable to attend.

I have emailed Jeep about several ideas I have had but always get back the same "Boxed" reply.

a Scan Gauge II and a Garmin GPSMap 60CSX
[url=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2653175]CarDomain[/url]
JLink is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.