Compass taillight and rear bumper - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Compass taillight and rear bumper

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 12-18-2007, 03:43 AM   #16
Jeepster55

i see it's in TEXAS also.....maybe it's AJ's 'old' cover that someone at the dealership is trying to sell even before he gets his 'new' one installed! "eBay".........Everything Bad And Yucky!

my boss got a brand new DVR off of eBay because it was alot cheaper there than in the store. when it arrived, it had no 'remote'. funny thing was that there was no way to operate it WITHOUT the remote, so he had to order a remote from the manufacturer. in the end he paid something like $50 MORE than he would have it he had just gone to BestBuy or someplace like that! eBay? not me....

Jeepster55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2007, 04:55 AM   #17
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

You do have to be careful on eBay. Lots of usable/refurbishable E-Body parts and other selected items. It's also a good place just to find out what's new on the market and then go buy it locally or from the manufacturer. What I don't like about eBay any more is the over priced, slow shipping. There also appear to be more misrepresented products on there lately, either incomplete or damage that they don't tell you about. The feed back system is also not to be trusted simply because if you leave a negative on the seller they will give you a negative also, even tho all you could do as a buyer is to pay promptly. Just be careful on eBay.

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2007, 04:36 PM   #18
ajadams
2007 MK Compass 

Looks too beat up ( but less than mine) or else I'd bid. Sugar Land is only 35 miles up the road. I'll just get a new one.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...14-07_0654.jpg
ajadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2007, 09:07 PM   #19
ajadams
2007 MK Compass 

I got the car back tonight. The dealer replaced the following:

sunroof seal, radiator, a/c condenser, aux oil cooler (didn't know I had one), radiator guard (plastic under radiator), and the inner wheel wells. They also adjusted the sunroof, replaced the missing sunroof wind deflector, detailed my car, and installed my replacement taillight for free!

Way to go Ron Carter Jeep in Alvin! I also have a 10% off discount card for next month when I order the rear bumper.
ajadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2007, 09:23 PM   #20
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

That's SERVICE!!

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2007, 06:53 AM   #21
Jeepster55

that's Great News!!!
Jeepster55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.