Compass SRT-4? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Compass SRT-4?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-25-2006, 01:00 PM   #16
Kev M
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by grampsmopar
Same here, no turbo. I know where my foot would be and it's not in my mouth like always. I bought mine for the gas mileage and if I had more ponies available I could probably check my mpg with a stocp watch.

gramps

Besides the new Baja (officially out of break-in as of this weekend BTW, meaning more than 1k miles, changing to M1 oil shortly) will do 80-90 mph all day long (unfortunately, cause it means I have to slow my butt up again on the highway), she just takes a little bit longer to get there.

Kev

Kev M is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2006, 06:48 AM   #17
JEEPIUS

He was...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramps
The Challenger was supposed to be a driver too! I wonder if he'll get his hands on that!
...a consultant on the Challenger project because he owns a 1971 R/T but he did not actually "work" on the project (yet!?)

He says he likes the new Challenger when it is by itself but looks akward when parked near an original. I have not seen any photos of the 2 side by side so I can't say for myself.
JEEPIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2006, 06:49 AM   #18
JEEPIUS

Are you the same Kev M...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev M
Ya know, it's pretty dumb to cop an attitude with the guy cause what he said was a pretty sure bet for 99.9% of the public.

All you said was

And certainly, I'd read "have" to mean own in most conversations.

You could just have easily had said, "I've got a friend who is currently evaluating a test mule or early-production model for evaluation."

As for being "sure" I guess that means there are lots of things you never talk about from quantum physics to religion. There's a crapload of things in this world that are theories. And most forms of communication rely upon at least some generalizations.
...from XLForum.net?
JEEPIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2006, 07:12 AM   #19
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPIUS
...a consultant on the Challenger project because he owns a 1971 R/T but he did not actually "work" on the project (yet!?)

He says he likes the new Challenger when it is by itself but looks akward when parked near an original. I have not seen any photos of the 2 side by side so I can't say for myself.
Sorry, forgive me I'm old, so there!

I'm paying pretty close attention to that myself since Mine's a '72 redone as a '70 T/A including the grill. They have played with some optical illusions on the new one but it still looks great. I only hope that they don't screw it up like they did the Charger.

'99 Charger concept and a 'Cuda:
charger1999-2a-.jpg   charger1999-3-.jpg   charger1999-5-.jpg   charger1999-4-.jpg  
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.