Compass SRT-4? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Compass SRT-4?

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 10-25-2006, 02:00 PM   #16
Kev M
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by grampsmopar
Same here, no turbo. I know where my foot would be and it's not in my mouth like always. I bought mine for the gas mileage and if I had more ponies available I could probably check my mpg with a stocp watch.

gramps

Besides the new Baja (officially out of break-in as of this weekend BTW, meaning more than 1k miles, changing to M1 oil shortly) will do 80-90 mph all day long (unfortunately, cause it means I have to slow my butt up again on the highway), she just takes a little bit longer to get there.

Kev

Kev M is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2006, 07:48 AM   #17
JEEPIUS

He was...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramps
The Challenger was supposed to be a driver too! I wonder if he'll get his hands on that!
...a consultant on the Challenger project because he owns a 1971 R/T but he did not actually "work" on the project (yet!?)

He says he likes the new Challenger when it is by itself but looks akward when parked near an original. I have not seen any photos of the 2 side by side so I can't say for myself.
JEEPIUS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2006, 07:49 AM   #18
JEEPIUS

Are you the same Kev M...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev M
Ya know, it's pretty dumb to cop an attitude with the guy cause what he said was a pretty sure bet for 99.9% of the public.

All you said was

And certainly, I'd read "have" to mean own in most conversations.

You could just have easily had said, "I've got a friend who is currently evaluating a test mule or early-production model for evaluation."

As for being "sure" I guess that means there are lots of things you never talk about from quantum physics to religion. There's a crapload of things in this world that are theories. And most forms of communication rely upon at least some generalizations.
...from XLForum.net?
JEEPIUS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2006, 08:12 AM   #19
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPIUS
...a consultant on the Challenger project because he owns a 1971 R/T but he did not actually "work" on the project (yet!?)

He says he likes the new Challenger when it is by itself but looks akward when parked near an original. I have not seen any photos of the 2 side by side so I can't say for myself.
Sorry, forgive me I'm old, so there!

I'm paying pretty close attention to that myself since Mine's a '72 redone as a '70 T/A including the grill. They have played with some optical illusions on the new one but it still looks great. I only hope that they don't screw it up like they did the Charger.

'99 Charger concept and a 'Cuda:
charger1999-2a-.jpg   charger1999-3-.jpg   charger1999-5-.jpg   charger1999-4-.jpg  
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.