Compass Slush Mats - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Compass Slush Mats

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
ItsMeKO3
2007 JK Wrangler 

Compass Slush Mats

Hey guys. I figured I might have better luck here than posting in the for sale section. We just traded my wifes 08 Compass, for an 11 Liberty. Before her Compass she had an 07 Dodge Caliber. When we traded her Caliber we kept the slush mats because they fit in the Compass perfectly. Unfortunately, they don't fit in the Liberty. So I'm trying to sell these slush mats. They say Caliber on them, but they fit in the Compass like they were made for it. I haven't had a chance to look up what they go for, so shoot me an offer if you're interested, or if you want some pictures. Thanks.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.