Compass Sirius Install?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Compass Sirius Install??

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 04-15-2007, 04:46 PM   #1
CompassITGuy

Compass Sirius Install??

Hey all,

I just got my 2007 Compass 4x4 Sport... and the dealer agreed to install the 6disc changer for me. He installed sales model RAQ, which is supposed to be compatible with Sirius (like it has to have the right attachment or something). I have sirius radio now, the aftermarket heads up display. I'd love to ditch this and install it to the radio so its all one piece. What parts do I need to add Sirius functionality to this radio type, and whats the easiest way to get the parts or is there a tech document that shows how to install it and what parts are needed to add this to the RAQ radio?

Last edited by CompassITGuy; 04-15-2007 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: Title change
CompassITGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2007, 07:21 AM   #2
CompassITGuy

Bump... anyone have any ideas?
CompassITGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 12:42 PM   #3
snood
2007 MK Compass 

sounds like u are going to need to mopar sirius install kit....
Unread 06-06-2008, 02:14 PM   #4
Argent33
2014 JK Wrangler 

you'll need the MOPAR Sirius brain kit - then transfer your exisiting subscription over to the new radio ID of the Mopar brain.

-[O l l l l l l l O]- 2014 Freedom Edition JKU - Hydro Blue 6-Spd
Argent33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.