Compass Rallye lookers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Compass Rallye lookers

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 03-31-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
Havoc74
2008 MK Compass 

Compass Rallye lookers

i was out just driveing around and had seen a lot of people (young and older)turn and look at the jeep. and i had seen them mouth "thats nice" "what is that" and so on. so i was wondering how many others have seen the same thing i have.

Havoc74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-31-2009, 06:54 PM   #2
Argent33
2014 JK Wrangler 

I had the guy at the gas station one time come on the PA and said "Pump #4 - You've got a cool Jeep!"

-[O l l l l l l l O]- 2014 Freedom Edition JKU - Hydro Blue 6-Spd
Argent33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-31-2009, 10:26 PM   #3
patrick3319
2008 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent33 View Post
I had the guy at the gas station one time come on the PA and said "Pump #4 - You've got a cool Jeep!"
lol NICE! I wish when I bought mine that they had the Rallye package up here but they didn't...now for 2009 they do! grrr! But I still get lots of my friends saying they like the looks of my jeep and what not, i'm happy with it tho! lowered it a bit, did a few small things (tint, tinting the front corners) and it looks so much better!
patrick3319 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #4
Robbie2008
2008 MK Compass 

Get that all the time when driving the wife's compass around. They always respond with "I never know Jeep made that".

Robbie
Robbie2008 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2009, 07:27 AM   #5
Elihawk
2008 MK Compass 

I own a 2008 Rallye, black...pretty sharp. My 22 year old student, who needed a ride to our Departmental lab party, told me my car was "ballers". I had to ask what that meant...she said it meant "pimped-out cool"...again, no sure whether that was good or not, I had to ask...she jokingly said it was way too cool for an old guy like me.
Elihawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2009, 04:25 PM   #6
patrick3319
2008 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elihawk View Post
I own a 2008 Rallye, black...pretty sharp. My 22 year old student, who needed a ride to our Departmental lab party, told me my car was "ballers". I had to ask what that meant...she said it meant "pimped-out cool"...again, no sure whether that was good or not, I had to ask...she jokingly said it was way too cool for an old guy like me.
lol as a yonger guy myself. and using the term "baller" lol it is definitely a good and upscale comment from the younger crowd! It means your vehicle is pleasantly enjoyed! haha...
patrick3319 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2009, 12:46 PM   #7
Knightfallzx2
2008 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elihawk View Post
Come on now, you have to keep up with the lingo these days or you'll fall behind. lol
Read my Blog on Jeepspace
Knightfallzx2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2009, 07:27 AM   #8
nick8387
2008 MK Compass 

got a 2008 compass; got basically the same mods as patrick, first day i brought it out to school everyone said it looked like a soccer mom's van, now when i go through campus 7 out of 10 people look. just thought id let you all know that
nick8387 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.