Compass Rallye - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Compass Rallye

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGAlloy USA Still Available

Unread 02-15-2008, 07:31 AM   #91
Argent33
2014 JK Wrangler 

New guy here - in the process of selling off my Neon - and picking up a new 2007 Compass Rallye in Black with the 5 speed - can't wait - took it for a test drive last night and I love it!

Argent33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2008, 10:42 PM   #92
snood
2007 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent33 View Post
New guy here - in the process of selling off my Neon - and picking up a new 2007 Compass Rallye in Black with the 5 speed - can't wait - took it for a test drive last night and I love it!
Its a treat when the dealer looks at it and goes what is it.
Unread 02-20-2008, 03:11 PM   #93
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Can I get one of you guys to post a decent picture of the wheels and tires on your Compass Rallye? I'm trying to chop some into my Caliber using GIMP, but I can't find a shot of the wheels from the side, they're all at an angle or too small. edit: Here's what I have thus far;
edit: removed and scroll down to find a link that works...

Last edited by CoriolisSTORM; 02-21-2008 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: edit edit: Deleted picture that didn't work.
CoriolisSTORM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2008, 03:27 PM   #94
snood
2007 MK Compass 

here is one from ebay of just the wheel. let me know if it works, if not ill take on for you
82210160.jpg  
Unread 02-20-2008, 03:33 PM   #95
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettolt View Post
here is one from ebay of just the wheel. let me know if it works, if not ill take on for you
Minus my goofy butt not knowing how to get rid of the white part between the spokes, it looks good! I'm also doing a Crossfire 18" chop.
Unread 02-20-2008, 05:41 PM   #96
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

double post I know, but is my pic showing up for you guys in the other post? (not the one just above this.) Some guys on another forum are getting "bandwidth exceeded."
Unread 02-20-2008, 11:10 PM   #97
wil3284
1993 YJ Wrangler 

i bought my wife a compass limited rallye. she had a civic and i told her that it was time to get rid of that thing and get a suv. she was all into ford escapes and i told her to just give jeep a chance so we went to test drive a patriot and while i was being approved for the loan i go out to smoke and see the front end staring at me. I thought to myself that is the car that i want to get her and she fell in love with it. it goes through the snow like a champ and im always catching people driving bmw's checking out the rims on it. it is underpowered but its just fine for her. it was listed for 26k and i got them down to 22k plus my trade in i got 4k for so i only payed 18k and im not complaining because its loaded with everything except leather seats.

You tube vid of my wrangler finally running
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNA8LeAjalk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLlqF71WLXw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RNu9lTwKxE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzq2FBCs4qU

need reptiles?
www.razorsharpreptiles.com

www.militaryjeepers.com
wil3284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2008, 07:51 AM   #98
snood
2007 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoriolisSTORM View Post
double post I know, but is my pic showing up for you guys in the other post? (not the one just above this.) Some guys on another forum are getting "bandwidth exceeded."
bandwidth exceeded showing for me, try image shack to host images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil3284 View Post
i bought my wife a compass limited rallye. she had a civic and i told her that it was time to get rid of that thing and get a suv. she was all into ford escapes and i told her to just give jeep a chance so we went to test drive a patriot and while i was being approved for the loan i go out to smoke and see the front end staring at me. I thought to myself that is the car that i want to get her and she fell in love with it. it goes through the snow like a champ and im always catching people driving bmw's checking out the rims on it. it is underpowered but its just fine for her. it was listed for 26k and i got them down to 22k plus my trade in i got 4k for so i only payed 18k and im not complaining because its loaded with everything except leather seats.
I don't know what tires you have must mine are horrible in the snow...thank god for the traction control. I miss those MT/Rs.
Unread 02-21-2008, 03:33 PM   #99
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Fixed!

Last edited by CoriolisSTORM; 02-21-2008 at 03:55 PM..
CoriolisSTORM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2008, 03:35 PM   #100
snood
2007 MK Compass 

nice job
looks sharp
Unread 02-21-2008, 03:46 PM   #101
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettolt View Post
nice job
looks sharp
haha, thanks for being kind, it looks like ****! I couldn't find a picture that had the wheels and tires and such too big for me to scale it down, instead I had to scale up so it ended a little pixelated. I'm not sure if I'm gonna go for it or not, I'm also looking kind of at the Crossfire wheels. Something different that nobody has ya know? Gotta make it my own. edit: Crossfire wheels:
Unread 02-21-2008, 04:00 PM   #102
Argent33
2014 JK Wrangler 

I pick mine up tonight and I have a digital SLR - I can try and get a similiar side shot like yours and do a photochop on it with my wheels/tires

-[O l l l l l l l O]- 2014 Freedom Edition JKU - Hydro Blue 6-Spd
Unread 02-21-2008, 06:17 PM   #103
patrick3319
2008 MK Compass 

talked to the dealer...they want about $1500 for the Rallye kit in my colour...I donno if that included install or not (prob not)..but when the time comes i'm gonna try and talk them down a bit!
patrick3319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2008, 10:53 AM   #104
snood
2007 MK Compass 

google it and you can find it prepainted cheaper
Unread 02-22-2008, 11:59 AM   #105
Argent33
2014 JK Wrangler 

Just picked mine up last night (sorry crappy cell phone pic)

-[O l l l l l l l O]- 2014 Freedom Edition JKU - Hydro Blue 6-Spd

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.