Compass Rallye - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Compass Rallye

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 06-21-2007, 09:42 AM   #61
snood
2007 MK Compass 

update

Heres the latest and worst

I called the dealer to see if it was going to be here friday like they claimed and guess what....its not going to be here till the 2nd now.

So I postponed my little trip until July 3-6, fireworks down there should be awesome one would think....Me and the girl of 2 years are going on a little getaway to philly.

Unread 06-21-2007, 01:00 PM   #62
pillzny

Not sure if this happens with brand new cars often since this is my first new one but I ordered my Compass in September and was told 4-6 weeks. After 8 weeks I went to another dealer who said they were playing games... I went to the new dealer and it turns out that, for whatever reason, it takes forever for them to come in. He wound up selling me one with more options in the same color for the same price I was originally quoted. I've seen others here that waited months to get theirs.

Hope you have better luck with yours. Cant wait for the pix
pillzny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2007, 05:20 PM   #63
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Since this is a Compass Rallye thread, I figured some of you would be interested in this Caliber Rallye courtesy of Autoblog. I'm not sure of the story behind it, I dont think its a production model or such, but I'm likin' it exceptin' the huge rally lights on front.
http://www.autoblog.com/photos/dodge-caliber-rally/
Unread 06-22-2007, 08:52 AM   #64
echocat22
2007 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillzny
Not sure if this happens with brand new cars often since this is my first new one but I ordered my Compass in September and was told 4-6 weeks. After 8 weeks and it turns out that, for whatever reason, it takes forever for them to come in. He wound up selling me one with more options in the same color for the same price I was originally quoted. I've seen others here that waited months to get theirs.

Hope you have better luck with yours. Cant wait for the pix

i had the same trouble, was told 8 weeks (ordered in oct), i waited 10 and went back to the dealer and made them find me my compass (with more options then my original order) and i got it for a couple hundred less........in 1998 i ordered a subaru impreza 2.5 rs, it took 2 1/2 weeks to come in......................
echocat22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2007, 12:22 PM   #65
blackcompass

settling in for a looooong wait

<Sigh>
Just stopped into the dealership, they have no idea when my rallye is going to show up. I got the VIN, but they told me that the code assigned to my vehicle is currently "F" According to the chart that means its still being painted at the factory! I'll be lucky to get it before the end of the summer at this rate. With every day that passes, I find myself looking at other nice small suvs on the road, and wondering how quickly those brands might be able to get me a car...I'm a patient person, but this sucks. I told everyone a couple weeks ago that I was getting a new car, and now all I hear is "Where's your new car?" and the sound of me grinding my teeth.

The killer is that since I'm trading my current car in, I ripped my aftermarket satellite radio/mp3 player and good speakers out and reverted to the factory system before I first went car shopping...I've had 3+ weeks of crappy local FM radio now and its driving me insane!

Man, I hope the process speeds up soon!
blackcompass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2007, 06:25 PM   #66
snood
2007 MK Compass 

same here

I did the same with my wrangler and its been like that for a month.
But anyways the saleslady said she got in writing from the DM it will be here on the third at the latest.
Mines was stuck in JB status for 14 days so it will probably be a bit for yours.

Ordered: 4/30
D-1: 5/16
Est Ship date: 6/1
JB: 6/1
KZ: 6/14 @ 8pm

Thats how mine has gone so far....I am going to call Monday for updates.
Unread 06-25-2007, 08:27 AM   #67
snood
2007 MK Compass 

Kzm

ETA to dealer is 7/1
pics will follow soon
If they still have their reg red compass I will take a picture side-by-side for comparison

Unread 06-25-2007, 09:52 PM   #68
pillzny

I finally saw one... I was in CT over the weekend and drove by a Jeep dealership. They had a silver one parked out front. Definitely a hot truck.
Unread 07-02-2007, 01:07 PM   #69
snood
2007 MK Compass 

Well the compass was suppose to be at the dealer today...and guess what its not.
It is still in Buffalo, at least its in the state.
They claim it will arrive any day now but not in time for my trip
One good thing comes from that though, i get to wrap up the miles on my TJ b4 trading (trade-in value is already set in stone).
I almost went and bought a JK instead.
Unread 07-06-2007, 06:29 AM   #70
pillzny

Still nothing yet huh? Dont know what's in it but there's that silver one in Milford, CT that I drive by every weekend. About an hour from Yonkers NY. Worse case, give that Jeep dealer a call and see what kind of deal they can give you on it.
Unread 07-06-2007, 07:08 AM   #71
snood
2007 MK Compass 

I should be here anyday, maybe even today. I know it is in NY and on its way from buffalo
Unread 07-07-2007, 03:38 PM   #72
snood
2007 MK Compass 

Guess What!!!

Pick up date is Monday. The right fog light is crooked but that's another adventure once I get it in my hands.
Unread 07-07-2007, 04:05 PM   #73
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettolt

Pick up date is Monday. The right fog light is crooked but that's another adventure once I get it in my hands.
Nice color! I'm happy for you!

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2007, 05:25 PM   #74
Coasty161
2008 JK Wrangler 

looks good! good color choice also.
Coasty161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2007, 05:27 PM   #75
madrabbitt

i like it.
black wheels on it, right? Those should look awesome with that color.

A few power mods and make us proud (legally) on the freeway.

Oh. Gramps. ur doing it wrong.
QUOTE his post, rather then downloading his image and upping it as an attatchment.
That uses less memory, plus you can easily delete your own post when he's gotten past the 50/30 requirement.

"When you see someone who needs help, help them. When you see someone who needs a hug, hug them... Help those who can't help themselves." -Sgt Andrew Tingwall, NMSP. End of watch 6-10-2009
madrabbitt is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.