Compass Rallye - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Compass Rallye

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 04-10-2007, 01:49 PM   #16
BlaineWasHere
BecauseRacecar

It would be sweet if the put the SRT4 motor in it.

Unread 04-10-2007, 01:59 PM   #17
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaineWasHere
It would be sweet if the put the SRT4 motor in it.
Yup, we've been saying that. I think that 250 hp is maybe the safe limit for the CVT. Maybe when the warranty is up.

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2007, 04:43 PM   #18
madrabbitt

I like it.
i WANT those wheels... although i wouldnt have anywhere to put them... lol

"When you see someone who needs help, help them. When you see someone who needs a hug, hug them... Help those who can't help themselves." -Sgt Andrew Tingwall, NMSP. End of watch 6-10-2009
madrabbitt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2007, 06:14 PM   #19
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

I DO want the wheels! Them'd look good on my Caliber I think! Lower it a tad and convert it to AWD, and I'd have a pretty good ride. (Not that its not already a good ride.) Better than yo nappy headed hoe of a mama that is!
Unread 04-10-2007, 06:51 PM   #20
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoriolisSTORM
I DO want the wheels! Them'd look good on my Caliber I think! Lower it a tad and convert it to AWD, and I'd have a pretty good ride. (Not that its not already a good ride.) Better than yo nappy headed hoe of a mama that is!
Sorry, you don't know my nappy head Mama! But I still use terms from the '70's, so that would be a 'fro-Mama. Nothing racist about that!

Those wheels could look good with some 31" or so off-road tires with about a 2" lift too.

Unread 04-11-2007, 06:50 AM   #21
dantheman

question, the rallye package is 2k... this may sound so dumb but is it possible to have an 'older' compass taken in and have the package added? or is that $23246 to do?
dantheman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2007, 08:02 AM   #22
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantheman
question, the rallye package is 2k... this may sound so dumb but is it possible to have an 'older' compass taken in and have the package added? or is that $23246 to do?
This is what the Rallye group comes with. You could order all of the pieces to do it (or the dealer) but it also requires some paint on the front, rear fascia and spoiler. Just depends if you want to do it all at once or a little at a time. Just how deep are your pockes?

The Rallye Group consists of: Unique 18" Black Painted Aluminum wheels - Driving Lamps (note: these are in addition to standard fog lights) - Rear Spoiler - Bright Exhaust Tip - Rallye Badge - Body Kit: consisting of front and rear fascia appliques, side sill lower panels , door lower appliques and lower honey-comb front fascia grille.

18-Inch painted Aluminum Wheels
Bright Exhaust Tip
Driving Lamps
Body Color Kit by MOPAR
P215/55R18 Black Side Wall AS Performance Tires
"Rallye" Badge
Trunklid Spoiler

Unread 04-11-2007, 02:25 PM   #23
dantheman

What I meant is that is it possible to take my compass into my dealer, say here's 2k, now make it look like that for the same price as the kit for the car.

Basically, the rims and front (espically the headlight changes) are all im like amazed by.

my pockets are strained. this sound company named memphis is taking all my money and putting it in my car.
dantheman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2007, 02:30 PM   #24
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

The only ones that can answer that is the dealer. That price would be as deliverd from the factory. I would try the dealer that you bought it from. Good luck!

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:35 AM   #25
BuzzDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepinYahoo
What is a Compas? Is it a car? I am not flaming but a little confused. Did Jeep start making cars? Is this the first Jeep car?
LOL...hope I'm not troll-feeding here, but everytime I see this I want to say two things:

First (in perhaps a not-so-nice tone), ae you incapable of looking things up on jeep.com? Then maybe you wouldn't be so confused over the "Compas"...

Second (in my nicer, "educator" tone), no, Jeep didn't start making cars. It's the other way around. A CAR company named Willys started making JEEPS...in 1941.

And once the Jeep took on a life of its own, the Jeep brand's subsequent owners have managed to keep the brand alive by giving Americans their freedom to adapt a Jeep to their needs. Hmm...sounds a lot like mission of the original "MB" Jeep in WWII, doesn't it?

Embrace Jeep diversity, guys...too many Jeeps - and much more importantly, too many Jeep drivers in uniform - are no longer with us in the quest to preserve our ability to be individuals.

'nuff said.
BuzzDog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2007, 07:53 AM   #26
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzDog
LOL...hope I'm not troll-feeding here, but every time I see this I want to say two things:

First (in perhaps a not-so-nice tone), are you incapable of looking things up on jeep.com? Then maybe you wouldn't be so confused over the "Compas"...

Second (in my nicer, "educator" tone), no, Jeep didn't start making cars. It's the other way around. A CAR company named Willys started making JEEPS...in 1941.

And once the Jeep took on a life of its own, the Jeep brand's subsequent owners have managed to keep the brand alive by giving Americans their freedom to adapt a Jeep to their needs. Hmm...sounds a lot like mission of the original "MB" Jeep in WWII, doesn't it?

Embrace Jeep diversity, guys...too many Jeeps - and much more importantly, too many Jeep drivers in uniform - are no longer with us in the quest to preserve our ability to be individuals. 'nuff said

Both JeepinYahoo and Reswob were over in the General Discussion involved in a Compass flame fest and intentionally carried it over here to do some trolling. Since they left I didn't report them AND they may not deserve to be banned from all of the forums, only the Compass/Patriot, MK areas. If they come back and try it again, I will report it and let the chips fall where they may.

Last edited by Gramps; 04-12-2007 at 08:26 AM..
Unread 04-12-2007, 11:05 AM   #27
echocat22
2007 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramps
Both JeepinYahoo and Reswob were over in the General Discussion involved in a Compass flame fest and intentionally carried it over here to do some trolling

...........seemed pretty obvious to me what they were trying to do, wanted to reply but figured it would just egg them on
echocat22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2007, 11:13 AM   #28
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by echocat22
Both JeepinYahoo and Reswob were over in the General Discussion involved in a Compass flame fest and intentionally carried it over here to do some trolling

...........seemed pretty obvious to me what they were trying to do, wanted to reply but figured it would just egg them on
Don't egg them on, that would just bring us down to their level and may get you kicked off too. Best options are to offer a tech type response, throw up the icon so that others don't respond, or report it by clicking the "report" icon (Blue box with exclamation point in it) on the lower left of their post.

Unread 04-12-2007, 03:51 PM   #29
echocat22
2007 MK Compass 

echocat22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-21-2007, 11:33 PM   #30
g3cko
2011 JK Wrangler 

looks good
g3cko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.