Compass Off Road Parts Sites? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Compass Off Road Parts Sites?

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 10-27-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
cactus_jack
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Compass Off Road Parts Sites?

I have been searching the forum and the internet for a while now and still can't find a good website that has off road parts for an 08 Compass. I am trying to find aftermarket parts like roof rack lights, bumpers, grill guards, etc. I'm not too fond of the Mopar equipment because obviously there's not really much to choose from unless I want a cargo net or something dumb

Unread 10-27-2009, 01:02 PM   #2
Argent33
2014 JK Wrangler 

There isn't any place that sells specific after market parts for the Compass

with the exception of the Rocky Road Outfitters lift kit and possibly the Kennesaw Mountain Accesories steel Patriot bumpers (still in the fabrication process)

-[O l l l l l l l O]- 2014 Freedom Edition JKU - Hydro Blue 6-Spd
Argent33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2009, 01:18 PM   #3
cactus_jack
1998 XJ Cherokee 

yea i figured there weren't too many aftermarket parts made for it. Kind of disappointing really. Guess we'll just keep hoping
Unread 10-27-2009, 09:12 PM   #4
fortuneer

2007 MK Compass 

Crazy thing is, while watching some offroading vids on you-tube last night, I saw a Compass with both a bullbar and a rear guard bar. Hmmm, the dude must have found a custom fabricator to create them for his rig. So sad we have to resort to such (most likely expensive) options for our Jeeps

Black '07 Compass Sport 5-speed 4X4 ("Fortuneer"), K&N filter, cat-back exhaust; RR lift, sunroof, trailer tow group, Boston Acoustic audio, sport bars, rear taillight guards, more to come... Finally got it back from the wife so I can let my Neon R/T rest for a rebuild.
fortuneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2009, 08:05 AM   #5
cactus_jack
1998 XJ Cherokee 

yea, i believe i've seen that video too...I think they may have been from overseas as well...oh well....guess ill just drive a stock jeep
Unread 10-28-2009, 12:46 PM   #6
shmup-o
2009 MK Compass 

It may be easier if you tell us what you're looking for.
shmup-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2009, 01:02 PM   #7
fishgutz
2010 MK Patriot 

Keep the Compass on road. Find a cheap YJ beater and build it. Or an XJ in you want a family 4 wheeler that can carry your camping gear too. My wife won't let me touch the Cherokee until I get her a Patriot. Already have my YJ built up.
Compass may require custom kit. If you have a welder and some skill, try making your own. The possibilities are endless.
If someone can fit 37's on a Zuke sidekick, there should be something around if you really want to play with the Compass. Don't forget. Bigger tires means a gear change too.
fishgutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2009, 05:16 PM   #8
kbfurlong
2009 MK Patriot 

Seems like over in Austrailia they have bull bars & other accessories that can be added on as " Freedom Series Accessory Packs ", doesn't help us though.
kbfurlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2009, 10:35 AM   #9
cactus_jack
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishgutz View Post
Keep the Compass on road. Find a cheap YJ beater and build it. Or an XJ in you want a family 4 wheeler that can carry your camping gear too.
thats what its boiling down to i believe....next step, asking permission from the fiance

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.