Not good news.
The clutch release system utilizes a slave cylinder of a concentric design, having all components fixed about the same axis. The concentric slave cylinder (CSC) is mounted to the inside of the clutch bellhousing and is serviced only as an assembly.
1. Remove transaxle from vehicle (Refer to TRANSMISSION/TRANSAXLE/MANUAL - REMOVAL).
2. Remove bolts to slave cylinder-to-clutch bellhousing bolts and remove slave cylinder (1) from transaxle.
The sorta good news
NOTE: The clutch master cylinder/hydraulic release system does not have its own reservoir. This system is supplied fluid from the brake master cylinder reservoir.
So first off, check the brake Fluid.
It looks like it's under the Brake Master. This is a very
brief description of how to remove it and just one picture (ignore the numbers in the picture for now). I can do a better write tomorrow. Let me know what you need
1. Remove the engine cover.
2. Remove air cleaner assembly.
3. Disconnect battery negative cable.
4. Remove lower instrument panel bezel.