Compass & Caliber 5 spd Transmissions on Factory Hold - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Compass & Caliber 5 spd Transmissions on Factory Hold

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-14-2006, 07:28 PM   #31
Coasty161
2008 JK Wrangler 

my brother who lives in milwaukee wi just got his 5spd caliber about a week ago. as far as i know he didnt order it, but found it on the lot along with 4 others.

Coasty161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2006, 05:34 PM   #32
TimeTraveler
2014 JK Wrangler 

Ran into some trouble; Three drivers, three vehicles... All three vehicles are 11 to 25 yrs old. The Mazda's timing chain went last weekend, and we discovered an intermittent grounding on the BMW killing the battery, then engine. Compass was not to arrive for a couple of months after waiting for two months already.

Went down to the dealership, no Compass’ at all in AWD, just the FWD versions. Needed ASAP, so changed modes to Caliber R/T AWD instead.

You get plenty more standard options in the Compass, but I could not wait any longer. Snow arrived the next day, and temperatures are now at -40.

I asked a few dealerships, and they have an inventory problem with Compass’ here. I'll get over it eventually, at least I'm on the road again.

GEO
TimeTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2006, 05:46 PM   #33
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Geo,

Sorry the Compass didn't get there for you. The Caliber really is very nice, I hope that you enjoy it and don't loose touch with us!!

Gramps
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2006, 05:51 PM   #34
TimeTraveler
2014 JK Wrangler 

Naw, I'll be here. Compass/Caliber.. same same but different. There is allot of knowledge shared in these pages, so I'll stick around.
TimeTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2006, 05:54 PM   #35
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Glad to hear that! If my Caliber had come in, I wouldn't have the Compass. Go figure!

Gramps
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.