Which color is the limited badge? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Which color is the limited badge?

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 02-22-2008, 10:07 AM   #1
pszemia
2007 MK Compass 

Which color is the limited badge?

Hi, i am going to paint the parksense i bought for my compass, but i don't know which color is the limited badge on the rear bumper (i know it's a variation of gray) but wich one is?

Also my jeep is jeep green, is it always the same? because i found some variations on the sikkens online mixer (www.sikkens.com)

Thanks!

Ariel

pszemia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2008, 06:12 PM   #2
Jeepster55

Quote:
Originally Posted by pszemia View Post
Hi, i am going to paint the parksense i bought for my compass, but i don't know which color is the limited badge on the rear bumper (i know it's a variation of gray) but wich one is?

Also my jeep is jeep green, is it always the same? because i found some variations on the sikkens online mixer (www.sikkens.com)

Thanks!

Ariel
hey Ariel....kind of confused on your first question. here in 'The States' the Limited emblem is chrome and is on the liftgate. on the rear bumper, the word "Patriot" is molded into the plastic and is the same color as the bumper. do you have any pics?

about your 'Jeep Green'.....yes, it can vary from year to year. it's best to get your paint code for your own vehicle to purchase paint to 'match'. you can get your paint code off your Patriot OR call your dealer, give them your VIN and they can tell you the actual paint code.

Jeepster55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2008, 07:28 PM   #3
pszemia
2007 MK Compass 

hi jeepster, my car is a compass, and i wrote wrong the question, the thing i want to get the color is the "COMPASS" name in the rear bumper that is painted in some kind of gray.

sorry for the miss understand..
pszemia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2008, 08:56 PM   #4
Jeepster55

Quote:
Originally Posted by pszemia View Post
hi jeepster, my car is a compass, and i wrote wrong the question, the thing i want to get the color is the "COMPASS" name in the rear bumper that is painted in some kind of gray.

sorry for the miss understand..
ok......the "Compass" that is on the rear bumper of the Limited model is part of the applique that is attached to the rear bumper. there is no 'paint code' for that part. should you order one, it comes in the silver color as did the original.

if you're trying to match that color, i would suggest you take it by a local body shop and see if the can find a match for it in their automotive paint book.

just a suggestion.......GOOD LUCK! and sorry i misunderstood!
Jeepster55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.