Chrysler's Records for Jeep Patriot Latitudes - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Chrysler's Records for Jeep Patriot Latitudes

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, Skids

Unread 02-27-2014, 06:36 PM   #1
march
2011 MK Patriot 

Chrysler's Records for Jeep Patriot Latitudes

I've just become aware of the fact that Chrysler recorded all of the 2011 Jeep Patriot Latitudes in their database as the Jeep Patriot Sport.

This only becomes an issue when you go to trade one in to a dealer (like I did) that uses NADA. When they input the VIN, you may get an argument from the dealer (like I did) that your Jeep is worth a lot less than you thought because it's not really a Latitude edition. This issue doesn't affect the Latitude X, or any other years.

march is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.