Cheapest, quickest, and coolest upgrades for a '12 Patriot - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Cheapest, quickest, and coolest upgrades for a '12 Patriot

Jeep Grand Cherokee Exhaust ManifoldsJeep Cherokee Exhaust ManifoldsJeep Wrangler Exhaust Manifold

Unread 09-14-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
bermejoo

Cheapest, quickest, and coolest upgrades for a '12 Patriot

Hello guys! Just bought a brand new 12 jeep patriot sport. I still got a little bit of money to burn and was wondering what would be one or two things I could do to start unleashing the potential of the patriot. Thanks.

bermejoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2012, 07:29 AM   #2
Wmillonig
2012 MK Compass 

For the interior, I'd start with speakers. Exterior wise, i'd start with the roof rack, or add a class I or II hitch so you can haul bikes easily. Each one would be no more than 300 or so. In the end, it Just depends on what options you have and what you want to do with it. Congrats on the new ride!
Wmillonig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2012, 09:33 AM   #3
FujativeOCR
2011 MK Patriot 

Speakers, amplifiers, and subs :-)
FujativeOCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2012, 09:14 PM   #4
DEVILDG03
2012 MK Patriot 

I would either go for the roof rack or the hitch!
DEVILDG03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.