cheap handsfree - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > cheap handsfree

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-16-2012, 04:39 PM   #1
Busmaster2

cheap handsfree

My kids say I'm "ghetto" but I have a made a wonderful hands free setup in my compass....Velcro! I've put it on the back of my phone and the other side between the middle vents. I plug in the aux cable and voila I have hands free. I hear calls when I'm listening to music through the audio system and the callers hear me perfectly since the car's interior is so quiet. I also put another piece on the steering wheel center when I watch Netflix. (While parked of course). All for 3 bucks worth of Velcro.

Busmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 10:37 PM   #2
Anthony92x
2007 WK 

Very cheap but hey. If it gets the job done

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.