Originally Posted by ct2az
You said you'd find out how to get those side armrests off 'Gramps' ????? That would be a HUGE HUGE Help........again, Thanks a lot guys
Easy, this is just my part time job, it doesn't pay the bills!
Her ya' go, as promised.
1. Disconnect and isolate battery negative cable.
2. Remove the screw (1) from the pull handle.
3. Using a trim stick C-4755 or equivalent, separate the bolster (3) from the door module (2).
4. Disconnect the electrical connectors (1), if equipped.
5. Disconnect the tethers (1) and remove the bolster (2).
SWITCH PANEL REMOVAL
5. With the bolster on the bench, gently pry in on the tabs of the mirror switch and push through the front of the cover and remove. (Hopefully this will be obvious when you get the Bolster on the bench)