Cabin Noise - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Cabin Noise

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 08-02-2010, 02:17 PM   #1
trmor8103
2008 MK Patriot 

Cabin Noise

Alright hoping someone might have a good idea on this please. We just changed the tires from original goodyear eagles that barly got 30,000 miles to another brand.(The Goodyears were really loud) after we put these new tires on think they were suimoto tires. they are even louder than the mud tires on my pickup. Wondering if there is a way to dampin the noise or should we just change the tires to something better?

trmor8103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2010, 04:58 PM   #2
cactus_jack
1998 XJ Cherokee 

i honestly never had a problem out of the factory goodyears on my compass, but I have since upgraded to firestone winterforce tires. They have a decent hum to them, but not near as bad as youve explained. I would say get some tires with a bit less aggressive tread. If you only drive it on the road, any regular tire will do. they are designed to emit minimal noise

Tags
noise , patriot , tire

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.