Brake lights not turning off
So my husband opened the garage door this morning and the brake lights were on, no other lights just the brake lights. I got them to turn off, but it happened again this afternoon. Has anyone else had this issue with a 2012 Compass? We'd been issue free for almost six months.
from the 2012 MK Factory Service Manual:
BRAKE LAMP DOES NOT EXTINGUISH
1. Ineffective feed circuit.
1. Test and repair shorted brake lamp switch output circuit or stop lamp output circuit if required.
2. Improperly adjusted switch.
2. Adjust the brake lamp switch if required.
3. Ineffective switch.
3. Test and replace brake lamp switch if required.
4. Ineffective TIPM inputs or outputs.
4. Use a diagnostic scan tool to test the TIPM inputs and outputs. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
|The time now is 02:53 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.