Best Choice for seat covers for 2012 Compass - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Best Choice for seat covers for 2012 Compass

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 07-19-2012, 11:48 AM   #1
Maxxram
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Best Choice for seat covers for 2012 Compass

Hello,
Can anyone recommend good quality seat covers for my new 2012 Compass?
Haven't even had it 24hrs and the wife accidentally spilled coffee all over the front passenger seat.
Thanks

Maxxram is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2012, 03:58 AM   #2
Oleg_1980

http://www.seatcovers4car.com/ (I recommend you this website i bought from There Seat Covers Lexus IS There are comfortable and a pet protector to )
Oleg_1980 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2012, 07:32 AM   #3
FujativeOCR
2011 MK Patriot 

No but I can recommend a few websites that sell new wives...
FujativeOCR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2012, 10:45 PM   #4
Wmillonig
2012 MK Compass 

Those handheld spot cleaners for carpets work great on cloth seats, can't count the number of times I've used mine on both seats and carpets. Seems a shame to cover them up so soon.
Wmillonig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #5
steel5blue
2007 MK Compass 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o03_s00_i01 These are relatively thin, but fit much better than the thicker, more expensive ones I had before, and at this price you can replace them every 2-3 years.

Rav-who? CR-what? Arizona-where?
2007 Compass Sport Steel-5speed-Blue 4X4
steel5blue is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.