Aux DC power outlet - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Aux DC power outlet

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGIntroducing the Quart Crate...

Unread 06-05-2013, 08:09 AM   #1
Tom06TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Aux DC power outlet

I have a 2011 patriot. It has the standard cigarette lighter, but no un-switched aux DC power outlet. Does anyone know where one is supposed to mount and if there should be wiring installed already that I just need to plug in to? Thanks

Tom06TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 10:27 AM   #2
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

The outlet would be under the center console lifts open. I'm not sure if there would be wiring already there or not.
LKWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2013, 08:39 AM   #3
Tom06TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That's the 120V supply. I am looking to install a 12 VDC cigarette lighter style plug. My 2001 Cherokee had one below the HVAC control panel, but there doesn't seem to be room in the Patriot for that.
Tom06TJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.