Anyone try this? (Aftermarket antenna) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Anyone try this? (Aftermarket antenna)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 01-11-2007, 12:06 AM   #1
Jgrillz

Anyone try this? (Aftermarket antenna)

I was browsing ebay and saw this: http://tinyurl.com/y9nusp

Does anyone have any experience with aftermarket antennas? Are they just as good as stock antennas?

Jgrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2007, 04:12 AM   #2
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Antennas need to have an impedance matched to the signal and radio. Think I'll stick with the factory on this one.

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2007, 06:54 AM   #3
BuzzDog

Personally, I think that short antennas look good only when roof-mounted (which I wish Jeep had done on the Compass). When a short antenna's on the front fender, it looks like it got clipped off at the carwash...
BuzzDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2007, 10:36 PM   #4
pillzny

I actually bought it from this seller and received it about 2 weeks ago... personally I have no complaints. I like how it looks on mine and it works great for me. I'm in the burbs, dont know how it would measure up in more rural areas that may be bit farther from stations that are coming out of main cities
pillzny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2008, 08:16 PM   #5
Antenna_X
2010 JK Wrangler 

AntennaX.com is pleased to become a supporting vendor for JeepForum.com. You may have bought from us in the past on ebay or thru our website.

Use your special JeepForum coupon code of JF0508 and receive 10% off excluding shipping. Just order thru AntennaX.com, and when going thru checkout it will prompt you to enter code.

I look forward to chatting with everyone here on JeepForum, and if you have any questions regarding my products or would like to just talk JEEPS, please send me a PM or an email at jvmax@msn.com.

John
AntennaX.com
Antenna_X is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.