Altitude Wheel Care - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Altitude Wheel Care

JKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
jgolias

Altitude Wheel Care

Anyone know what products work for cleaning black altitude wheels?

jgolias is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 03:18 PM   #2
Wavedatya
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgolias
Anyone know what products work for cleaning black altitude wheels?
Stay away from harsh wheel cleaning products. Those thing will melt paint. I had black rims on my Ram and that stuff killed them.

Regular car wash soap is the best with a wash cloth seperate from the one you use to wash the body and windows. Dish soap is a great degreaser but don't get it on the paint. Dry the rims with a micro fiber cloth and apply protection if you want. They have products that repell dust and dirt to an extent.

Blck rims are great lookin but impossible to keep clean. I gave up on my Ram and let them go.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
OF4WD member #7523. Durham 4x4 member.
Wavedatya is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.