Alternator - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Alternator

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 02-11-2014, 12:50 PM   #1
Cpolinsky
1984 CJ7 

Alternator

Hi everyone

Got a quick question my dad has a 2010 jeep patriot 4cyl and his alternator is going out. I've been trying to find info for him on how to change it. (When I did google searches and what not I find about 14 steps to change on different sites but nothing exactly on what is needed as well as tools I think he's going to need a pulley of some kind)If anyone has diagrams, repair manual section any advice that would be great. Unfortunately we don't live near by so I'm trying to help out as much as I can. I'm also a jeep guy I have a 84 cj7.

Thanks chris

Cpolinsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2014, 05:24 PM   #2
DEF1ANT
2014 MK Compass 

Here's a link on a how to video on YouTube. It's not a patriot but the compass is the same inside.

YouTube (Short URL)
?start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
DEF1ANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2014, 06:48 PM   #3
Cpolinsky
1984 CJ7 

Thank you!!
Cpolinsky is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.