Alignment After MK lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Alignment After MK lift

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-01-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
agvol03
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Alignment After MK lift

Well, I intalled my RRO lift this weekend and got the alignment performed today at an NTB .Camber is OFF , they put it as close as they could get it. Toe is slightly out too. I wonder if it would be worth taking it to the dealership, since they are the most knowledgable about the Patriot? It pulls significantly to the right because the right camber is so off spec in the front according to NTB.

1992 YJ. lift kit, 32" tires, rock bumpers front and rear
2008 Patriot FDII, RRO lift kit
agvol03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2010, 06:33 PM   #2
tjkj2002
2002 KJ Liberty 

Find a better alignment shop.You just need to install some cam bolts in place of the upper bolts in all 4 struts and you will be able to get the camber in spec,the dealer or Napa will have them but they are a bit spendy.Toe is a no brainer and no special tools needed or parts.
Unread 08-02-2010, 01:35 PM   #3
agvol03
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the reply, I have the cam bolts that came with the kit for the front. After I looked at what the shop did, I notice that they were completely out of spec from the install istruction. I did a "home" adjustment that helped a little with the pull to the right. The adjustable radius arms that came with the kit are for the rear camber according to RRO( talked to them today). I will do a little tweeking on them myself. I guess, now i just have to go argue with NTB to get my money back for their guy not knowing anything about alignments. Hell, the instructions for the cam bolts were sitting right there where I told them in the console.

1992 YJ. lift kit, 32" tires, rock bumpers front and rear
2008 Patriot FDII, RRO lift kit
agvol03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alignment , compass , lift , mk , patriot

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.