Air condition, cigarette outlet not working, rear wiper intermittent - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Air condition, cigarette outlet not working, rear wiper intermittent

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 05-16-2010, 09:23 AM   #1
Chriztofor
2007 MK Compass 

Air condition, cigarette outlet not working, rear wiper intermittent

I checked the fuses and they are fine. Any thoughts? Its still under warranty and I am bringing it to the dealer on Saturday. Will post an update. I have to bring it there anyway because the rear wiper runs intermittently.

Chriztofor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2010, 12:59 AM   #2
Chriztofor
2007 MK Compass 

Update, took it to the dealer and supposedly a rock hit the condenser and they are fixing it under warranty. I can't see how a rock could hit it, oh well. Also, they ordered parts for my cig lighter and ordered a new rear wiper motor. Wow, a lot of parts are failing for a Jeep with under 23,000 miles!
Chriztofor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2010, 06:04 AM   #3
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

I'm happy to hear that the warranty is covering it all.

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a/c , cigar lighter , cigarette lighter , compass , electrical , patriot , rear wiper

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.