Aftermarket wheels. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Aftermarket wheels.

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-15-2014, 07:32 PM   #1
boehmL
2013 MK Compass 

Aftermarket wheels.

Hello all,

I'm just curious if this wheel will fit on a 2013 Jeep Compass with the Rocky Road lift and on 225/75R16 Cooper Discoverer A/T3 Tires. I know that the ALY9084U45 Jeep Liberty wheels fit. This wheel is available in 16x7 with a 5x4.5 lug pattern.

I appreciate any answers, I'm new to all this stuff and trying to learn .

boehmL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2014, 07:22 AM   #2
0jbrewer0
2012 MK Compass 

I too am looking for an oversized tire for my lifted compass. Im running now 225/70r16 with loads of room all around! You certainly wont have problems with hieght. Width in the rear would be the potential problem area. Ive seen some guys in here with hub spacers, which ads alot to the ultimate look we're all chaseing. I personally would LOVE to find a decent off road/on road option for the limited 18's!!!!
0jbrewer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2014, 11:06 AM   #3
aroundincircles
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0jbrewer0 View Post
I too am looking for an oversized tire for my lifted compass. Im running now 225/70r16 with loads of room all around! You certainly wont have problems with hieght. Width in the rear would be the potential problem area. Ive seen some guys in here with hub spacers, which ads alot to the ultimate look we're all chaseing. I personally would LOVE to find a decent off road/on road option for the limited 18's!!!!
18's would be a terrible off road wheel. it doesn't allow you to air down, or have much side wall flex. You would be destroying your tire and bending your rim every time you went over a rock. going down to a 15" rim would be much better option.
aroundincircles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2014, 01:39 PM   #4
0jbrewer0
2012 MK Compass 

They would defently be my street tire but id like something that doesnt look street
0jbrewer0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.