Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Aftermarket light bar

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Argent33 
#1 ·
Not really my cup of tea since Finnish legislation states I can have lights behind my front wheels only if I remove my rear seat (yeah, makes a lot of sense doesn't it) so I need a more modular solution, something I can take off once a year. :) Also, I did not like the look of this so much on the photos I've seen. I feel it should be wider. But still, I'm glad someone is manufacturing aftermarket gear for the MKs! Hopefully this'll come in handy for someone who lives in a less retarded country than I do.

07 08 09 Jeep Patriot Light Bar OTR Four Antifog New:eBay Motors (item 250460640306 end time Sep-06-09 06:50:51 PDT)

#2 ·
I saw them on another forum - they are really just a universal fit light bar with adhesive tape to hold it down (of course if you wanted to you could replace the tape with magnets and it'd be easier to remove)

After seeing it on the roof of a Patriot though - I think it looks odd because of its size

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.