4x4 Patriot Latitude off roading? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > 4x4 Patriot Latitude off roading?

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 10-18-2012, 08:39 AM   #16
niccig101

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp77

If you had a grand Cherokee or wrangler you would never say that. Please, please get a GC. Please
Well, I don't really have the money for a Wrangler or Grand Cherokee at the moment. I'm 23 and this was my first car purchase. When my patriot gets old and paid off, I'll probably go for a wrangler next. I will definitely stay within the jeep family for now on. They are great.

niccig101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 08:42 AM   #17
niccig101

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp77

So many things wrong with this. An FJ pulling out a jeep?!?!??! What !!!! Omfg !! I have pulled my friends FJ out of a mudhole that my Grand Cherokee 4.7L v8 goes through with EASE. An fj pulling a JEEP !?!? So, SO wrong

He never pulled me out. He was there incase I did get stuck. I only have fd1, he has all the low gears and all the good stuff to do hardcore off roading. He was there to make sure I didn't get stuck and if I did, I had something powerful enough to get me out.
Unread 10-18-2012, 11:05 AM   #18
printingray

It also depends on driving skills.
Unread 10-18-2012, 11:24 AM   #19
niccig101

Quote:
Originally Posted by printingray
It also depends on driving skills.
Well I never drove off road with a car. Only with a quad. And my friend with the FJ had a jeep his whole life and is a very experienced driver on off roads. Better to be safe than stupid. He guided me and pushed me to so things he knew I could conquer.
Unread 10-20-2012, 04:35 AM   #20
KLRJEEPER

Well, when I had my patriot I wheeled it all the time. Even with the crap stock tires. Its a very capable vehicle. I traded it a year and a half ago on a new wrangler unlimited. I am in the process of buying my patriot back for my wife. Ha ha. It won't wheel as good as my jk, but I will put money on the patriot vs. Any other cute ute on the trails or in deep snow etc. Build is better, capability is better, looks way better.
KLRJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2012, 05:22 AM   #21
niccig101

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLRJEEPER
Well, when I had my patriot I wheeled it all the time. Even with the crap stock tires. Its a very capable vehicle. I traded it a year and a half ago on a new wrangler unlimited. I am in the process of buying my patriot back for my wife. Ha ha. It won't wheel as good as my jk, but I will put money on the patriot vs. Any other cute ute on the trails or in deep snow etc. Build is better, capability is better, looks way better.
Thank you for being so positive! Hahaha as I get older, I will get myself a wrangler as well. But for Now, ill have a Good time with my patriot! Definitely staying with a jeep for now on.
Unread 10-21-2012, 03:36 AM   #22
KLRJEEPER

I had a blast in mine. Just know its limits and don't hammer it. It will take you to some great places, and make you a better driver while doing as you will have to finesse through stuff you just point and go in bigger rigs.
KLRJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.