2016 compass high altitude - JeepForum.com

1Likes
  • 1 Post By jlan87

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 07-11-2016, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
jlan87

2016 compass high altitude

Gotta say I was a little skeptical about the Jeep Compass when I saw it. The small feel of a very upright cabin didn't seem like it felt quite big enough for a family of four. After driving it around for a bit, I was hooked. 4x4 with undercoating in the wheel wells and a little bit more of a lift off the ground and the painted rims give it a little bit more of an edge over the other compass models. The 2.4L with 6 spd is great! The first 297 miles put on it came from one tank of gas, which also happens to cost just under $20.00 to fill the tank at around $2.00 a gallon. And the interior, leather heated front seats, adjustable seats and reclining back seat. Touch screen stereo with Bluetooth u connect, SAT radio, a hardrive in it to download songs and pictures from a device and it's a DVD player. As someone who has a family of 3, 4 in September, and drives and hour to work each day and now have a safe vehicle at home for my wife and children. I look forward to having this Jeep Compass high altitude for a long time. And the dessert sand paint! Reminds me of my USMC days! Semper Fi!

jplinville likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.