2015 Cherry Red Patriot - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > 2015 Cherry Red Patriot

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!TJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 01-21-2015, 10:49 AM   #1
miketmx
2015 MK Patriot 

2015 Cherry Red Patriot

Our 2008 Patriot had close to 1/4 million km on it and was the 5 speed stick shift. I put a lot of thought into the decision of driving it for one more year or maybe getting a Renegade or waiting to see if Patriot or Compass as we know them would continue into 2016. But, I just ordered a 2015 Cherry Red Patriot and we should be taking delivery next week, Hooray! This is the Canadian North Edition Package with All Season Group and is 4X4 with FD1 and the 6 speed Automatic which will be better for my wife. Jeep Canada sent me an email with a time limited discount offer of $5k and with the Canadian Dollar at .83 U.S. dollars this is a pretty good deal for us.

miketmx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-21-2015, 11:32 AM   #2
JerryGNYC
2015 MK Patriot 

Well, can't wait to see some pix! We've got the 2015 High Altitude (2.4L/6-spd, 4x4 FD1) in the metallic gray (pic in profile link). That's a nice color you're getting, there are a few like that by us. Enjoy!
Unread 01-22-2015, 02:01 PM   #3
caulk04
2008 WK 

You should like it! The 6spd auto is really quite nice, I haven't found anything to dislike about that trans yet save for the lack of a dipstick ('fill for life'...whatever).
Unread 01-22-2015, 02:09 PM   #4
JerryGNYC
2015 MK Patriot 

We like it very much. The 2.4L/6-spd performs much better than I expected, and it's not even broken in yet!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.