2013 4x4 Patriot hitch - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > 2013 4x4 Patriot hitch

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoRCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 07-07-2013, 04:32 PM   #1
theoldman
2013 MK Patriot 

2013 4x4 Patriot hitch

just put a reciever on my new Jeep, a Hidden Hitch 87606. It angles downat the back?
rechecked the application, rechecked the bolts " all 4 are in the flange and through the mounting holes, tried to find specs for bumper height to see if my ride height is out of spec, any thoughts?

theoldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 10:31 AM   #2
12CompassLTD
2012 MK Compass 

I've got a 2012 Jeep Compass 4X4 with a Reese Hidden Hitch...it angles down at the back also.
12CompassLTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 06:17 PM   #3
theoldman
2013 MK Patriot 

still pondering

just sent some pics to the guys at etrailer, I'll post what there thoughts are. I've owned it from new three weeks today, hate to think the springs are wore out already
theoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.