2012 jeep patriot - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > 2012 jeep patriot

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-19-2011, 11:35 AM   #1
rfslonski

2012 jeep patriot

I was wondering if there is any lifts out there right now for the 2012 jeep patriot. I'm not trying to make it an off roading machine just to give it a little more ground clearance and have it sit a little higher

rfslonski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2011, 04:45 PM   #2
miketmx
2008 MK Patriot 

Before the 2011 Model many Patriot fans were getting the RRO lift to raise their Jeep a little over 2 inches. Stu's coils from Australia is another lift that is used. For 2011 and 2012 all Patriots whether FD1 or FD2 had the same ground clearance at least an inch more than our 2008. I don't know if a lift plus the extra OEM clearance is really needed on a Patriot since too much would cause severe stress to the CV joints.
miketmx is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.