2011 Compass LoadedLimited - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > 2011 Compass LoadedLimited

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-13-2013, 05:28 AM   #16
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

I think that's probably a GM thing. My 01 Impala had it too.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

LKWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2013, 08:18 AM   #17
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

My '07 came with DLR's as part of a package. I was considering installing Rallye lights (but didn't) and one of the questions was do you have DLR's because it took a different wiring harness. I believe the Dealer could answer this for you.

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013, 06:49 AM   #18
JeepCares

You can contact the dealer, but I think the TIPM can be programmed to enable DRL. Note that the dealer has to be willing to do it and is not obligated. The dealer may want to charge to do it.
JeepCares is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013, 07:38 AM   #19
IRSmart
2011 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepCares View Post
You can contact the dealer, but I think the TIPM can be programmed to enable DRL. Note that the dealer has to be willing to do it and is not obligated. The dealer may want to charge to do it.
i think we tried turning it on in my Compass when a tech and i were screwing around in starscan, but he said that in order for the DRLs to be activated, the car must be equipped with automatic headlights, which means Limited model only.
IRSmart is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.