Ive been looking EVERYWHERE for the patriot, and like everyone else, have been **** out of luck thanks to the clunkers program. One of the dealers just called me today saying that they are getting new patriots hopefully by labor day.
Think I should make the purchase right away or wait for a couple weeks before I jump in? My theory is that theres a bunch of people on a waiting list right now for a new Patriot, and with that kind of ammo, the dealers are really not gonna budge with negotiations. Once they sell their pats to these buyers, and the demand levels off, the dealers might be more apt to match numbers with a buyer looking for a deal.
Also, anyone hear if they changed the 2010 around much?
Any thoughts on a '10 are welcome.
cant wait to finally get my hands on one!