2010 Patriots to be released in < 2 wks! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > 2010 Patriots to be released in < 2 wks!

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 08-26-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
DrOctagon

2010 Patriots to be released in < 2 wks!

Ive been looking EVERYWHERE for the patriot, and like everyone else, have been **** out of luck thanks to the clunkers program. One of the dealers just called me today saying that they are getting new patriots hopefully by labor day.

Think I should make the purchase right away or wait for a couple weeks before I jump in? My theory is that theres a bunch of people on a waiting list right now for a new Patriot, and with that kind of ammo, the dealers are really not gonna budge with negotiations. Once they sell their pats to these buyers, and the demand levels off, the dealers might be more apt to match numbers with a buyer looking for a deal.

Also, anyone hear if they changed the 2010 around much?
Any thoughts on a '10 are welcome.

cant wait to finally get my hands on one!

Unread 09-10-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
pshingle
2007 MK Compass 

I think it would be really good to see Chrysler release any new car this year. Between the previously mentioned cash for clunkers and the current state of the economy, the fact that an American automaker is still producing is considered a success to me!
pshingle is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.