2009 Patriot window tint? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > 2009 Patriot window tint?

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Steering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 12-17-2008, 07:41 PM   #1
samiebaby1
2009 MK Patriot 

2009 Patriot window tint?

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum. Just turned in my leased 2007 stone white Compass and bought a 2009 black Patriot (well.... buying... for quite a few years). Anyway, I love it, but I have a quick question. Now that I have a black Jeep my friend was trying to talk me into tinting my front windows. Anyone know what the percentage tint the other windows are? I'm sure he'll know when he looks at it, but I'm curious. Thanks

samiebaby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2008, 01:09 PM   #2
Coasty161
2008 JK Wrangler 

i THINK the privacy glass is about a 20%...might want to check state law on window tinting. when i last lived in OH it was 50%.
Coasty161 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.