2008 Patriot price - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > 2008 Patriot price

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 07-02-2007, 06:19 PM   #1
amy123

2008 Patriot price

Hello,

Does anyone know the MSRP of the new 08 patriot? I have heard that this model now comes standard with A/C, and am wondering how this will effect the price.

Thanks
amy

amy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2007, 07:33 PM   #2
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Hi Amy,

I've seen no pricing on the '08's yet. The http://www.jeep.com/en/patriot/index.html
site is still on '07 and the Sport "E" package has A/C, pwr windows and more. May be comparable to the '08 pricing. The dealers may have some advanced pricing. I have heard that's what is being ordered now.

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2007, 07:08 PM   #3
jimmysjeepn
2007 MK Patriot 

I have also heard (although it maybe a rumor) that the 2008 pricing is much higher than the 2007. The rumor was that they came out at an affordable price and now that there is a "want" for them, the price will go up. My guess is they are a little bit more expensive but not a huge amount higher (probably $1k to $2k). Good luck man!
Unread 07-16-2007, 08:44 PM   #4
NoneRequired

2008 Pricing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmysjeepn
I have also heard (although it maybe a rumor) that the 2008 pricing is much higher than the 2007. The rumor was that they came out at an affordable price and now that there is a "want" for them, the price will go up. My guess is they are a little bit more expensive but not a huge amount higher (probably $1k to $2k). Good luck man!
Just ordered my '08 Patriot on Saturday. The vehicle priced out at $146 more than when I figured out the same options on a 2007. Close enough for me... The options packages are a little different, but nothing way out of whack, or that caused me to have to buy something I didn't want to get something I did.
NoneRequired is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.