2008 Jeep Compass Modifications - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > 2008 Jeep Compass Modifications

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippMagnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Unread 02-07-2014, 07:05 PM   #1
Scalesology
2008 MK Compass 

2008 Jeep Compass Modifications

Hello all,

I'm almost done paying off my Compass! I want to REALLY make it my own now. I was doing some searching online trying to find rims that would fit my Compass. Honestly, I was wondering if the 2011 Compass Clad Rims would fit but it doesn't seem like it. Maybe I was misreading but seems as if they will not.
Also, I was wondering, has anyone tried to change the dashboard/Instruments Panel from stock? I've always thought it was a bit boring.
If anyone could recommend or direct me to any sites, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Scalesology is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2014, 10:10 AM   #2
miketmx
2008 MK Patriot 

In 2008 the rims are 5 hole 4.5" spacing ie. 114.3 mm. I didn't think the newer models had changed from that but I notice that 2014 KL Cherokees have a different pattern.
miketmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2014, 04:18 PM   #3
DEF1ANT
2014 MK Compass 

Yup, any Jeep Compass or Dodge Caliber wheels will fit perfect.
DEF1ANT is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.