2007 Jeep Compass TIPM ISSUES???
I have a 2007 Jeep Compass and have recently been having some issues that I am now relating to the TIPM box, please tell me what you think.
1) The gas cap light would come on, dealer/service center found nothing but reset.
2) The ABS/ESP light would come on and off in any kind of weather, sometimes it stays on. Dealer/service didn't find a problem.
3) The passenger side low beam went out, had dealer/service replace.
4) Following week the driver side low beam went out. Auto Zone went to replace it and it started working again, two hours later it wasn't working again...replaced it.
5) The front windshield wipers quit working, then only works on the highest setting but moves very slowly. Bought new replacement wiper motor and that wasn't the problem!
6) Checking fuses and not finding any bad ones... but noticed the the box is loose
After doing some research I think that I have a problem with the TIPM...Could this be the problem? Have read that others have had the same issue. HELP! ~dursties~