2007 jeep compass passenger headlight issue - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > 2007 jeep compass passenger headlight issue

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-14-2014, 08:08 AM   #1
compass27784

2007 jeep compass passenger headlight issue

This is my first time posting so I hope its in the right section. Anyway I have a 2007 jeep compass and the passenger headlight will not come on. I swapped the bulb over the driver's side and it worked, so I know its not the bulb. Also, the connector to the passenger headlight is showing 11.5 volts on the outside two pins. If anyone has any insight I would really appreciate it. I don't understand why it won't turn on I've got power and a good bulb.

compass27784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2014, 03:03 PM   #2
pmurph131
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I'm having the exact same problem in my wife's 07 patriot limited. Did you figure out a fix for this? She works nights and keeps taking my xj so I would love if you could help me out.
pmurph131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.