2007 Compass turn signal/windshield wiper issue - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > 2007 Compass turn signal/windshield wiper issue

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-23-2013, 06:17 AM   #1
zindy
2007 MK Compass 

2007 Compass turn signal/windshield wiper issue

Hello all! New member here as of about a day ago and I need help!
Driving down a snowy road here in western Indiana and both sticks totally die. Now my headlights and dash lights come one whenever i start the vehicle... but no fog lights wipers turn signals. I pulled into the garage and checked around the fuse box (all were fine) and as I was putting the top back on I gave it a good smack breaking one of the plastic tabs...dammit. when I start it up everything works fine. Fast forward 3 days and I'm back to not working at all. I pulled the fuse box off the mounts and checked all of the connections making sure the were tight. I have an appointment at the dealership Thursday to have them check it out. Is there anything I should check out that I may have missed? Thanks for everyones time and i look forward to brainstorming with you guys!

zindy is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.