09 Jeep Patriot won't start - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > 09 Jeep Patriot won't start

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 02-03-2012, 06:35 AM   #1
kjd0029

09 Jeep Patriot won't start

My 09 Patriot won't start, and my battery has been tested, and is completely fine. This happened a few days ago, but we thought it was the battery, jumped it off once, and never had a problem for the next few days until now. When I try to crank it, it doesn't even attempt to start. I was told it could be the starter relay? My back lights have been having issues, so I'm having to replace the TIPM due to that, but that issue has been ongoing for months, and I don't think it's connected to my starter issue. Overall, I'm not happy at all with my experiences with this Patriot.

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Kim

kjd0029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 10:11 AM   #2
miketmx
2008 MK Patriot 

Have you tried replacing the battery in your Sentry Key or using the 2nd key ?
miketmx is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.