09 Compass Questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > 09 Compass Questions

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 12-07-2008, 10:14 AM   #1
MomofCandS

09 Compass Questions

Hi!!!
I am looking into purchasing an 09 Jeep Compass Sport E package with the 5spd and Sun and Sound Group. I have a couple of questions that I would like to have answered:
1. The radio has what my husband says is a bluetooth button on it, does that mean I can link my phone to the radio or do I need some other kit?
2. I have 2 boxer dogs and I was wondering if anybody had bought some kind of mat for the cargo area that would keep it clean from wet and muddy paws .
3. Are there any other kits or parts that you recommend getting to go with the compass? I'm not looking to go really off road, I'm getting it more for snow, muck, and rough roads.

Thanks for your help.

MomofCandS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2008, 11:57 AM   #2
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

1. From what I see on the Jeep site, The UConnect phone is only available on the Limited, not on the Sport. (subject to change or you may be have it dealer installed.

It's part of the Convenience/Security Group:
uconnect phone
Communicate virtually hands-free with an in-vehicle, voice-activated system that allows you to talk using your Bluetooth-compatible phone.

2. There are some mats out there. We'll wait for further feedback from others.

3. I would recommend the 4x4 but I bet you thought of that. The P215/65R17 tire and wheel package. The EVIC that's also part of the Convenience/Security Group but available separately.

Edit: Add heated seats to the list.

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.