08 Patriot stock tires and rims - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > 08 Patriot stock tires and rims

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 06-07-2008, 03:54 PM   #1
tommymac
2008 MK Patriot 

08 Patriot stock tires and rims

Just picked up my Patriot--with stock wheels--16x6.5--would have gladly paid $590 for tire and wheel package to upgrade to 17 inch tires and rims--dealer wouldnt discuss it because car was on lot. Anyone interested in selling their 17 wheels or suggestions ?

tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2008, 04:14 PM   #2
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

You might want to consider painting them black. Many more options with the 16's.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=76

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2008, 12:04 AM   #3
deepnite10

finally i swaped out the 205 s with 215/70/16 s..

yoko. geolanders..i had them on my cherokee and
they also handled much better in snow..

they also look alot nicer than the goodyears that
were on the Pat.
deepnite10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.